Are you looking to live a GREENER lifestyle and lessen your CARBON FOOTPRINT?
Here are some simple ways to be kind live GREEN in your everyday routine.
· Pay your Bills Online to lessen the waste of paper
· Skip the Drive Thru Windows … park & walk in
· Replace light bulbs with Energy-Efficient bulbs
· Unplug Appliances you don’t use often & turn your computer off completely at night
· Open your window blinds to bring in the natural light instead of using electricity
· Print on both sides of paper or let your kids draw on the backside of used paper
· Use reusable bags for ALL of your shopping
· Wash as many clothes as you can in a load … and use cold or tap water
· Insulate your water heater
· Use a reusable water bottle & stop buying disposable water bottles … and you’ll also save $$$
For more ideas on how to be GREEN, check out The Daily Green.
If you are a Buyer looking for GREEN Homes for Sale in the Dallas/Ft Worth Metroplex or Lake Ray Hubbard area, you can search for houses that are currently on the market in your desired areas directly on my website (top right) … it gets all it’s information directly from the MLS which has the most up to date info.
If you would like to set up an appointment to see homes just give me a call (214-422-0729) or send me an email - I'd be ever so happy to help!