With summer just around the corner, I know I'm super excited that the Waterview Community POOL is about to open! May 24th, the Waterview POOL will host it's annual Grand Opening event from 11-3p! As always, it'll be fun for everyone with Music, Food & of course splashing!
As previous years, the Waterview POOL will be open daily from 10a to 8p ... but will be closed on Mondays (unless it's a holiday) for cleaning & maintenance.
Last year the Waterview HOA switched over from Pool Passes to a Biometric Finger Scanning System. If you were able to complete this process last summer, you are Good to Go for this year ~ there's nothing to renew! *If you are new to the community or didn't get a chance to do it last year, be sure to follow the following steps to register your Biometric Identification for access to the POOL area.
- Fill out Swim Park Access Registration Form from the Waterview HOA Website or office & turn in with proof of residency ... office is open Mon-Fri 8:30a-4:30p. Or you can Call the Waterview HOA Office directly to get more info on Approval at 972-463-4455
- Biometric Process is available on Saturdays starting May 3rd from 10a-2p. You will need everyone in your residency, your IDs, proof of residency & the Waterview HOA approval of your Registration form.
A question that is often asked is ... Can Waterview Residences bring Guests to the Pool? The answer is YES ... we can have 25 FREE guests each swim session! But there are caveats to this.
- on a Weekday (Tues-Fri), you can have a total of 10 guests per day
- on a Weekend (Sat, Sun, & Holidays), you can have a total of 5 guests per day
- after 25 Free Guests, it's $8/per guests ... payment accepted is ONLY check